Saturday, August 13, 2011

No person can be like by all people even a superstar got their enemy too.So do i,so why i want make myself so concern about how people look at me?Maybe i dun want other people look negative on me and share the rumor about any bad on me to other and influence their perception on me.

That also 1 of the reason why some my friend dun like other of my friend,because their mind was think different,they cant accept each other the way they are.This problem make me very confuse because i need deal with both of them.Each time i hanging around with a group,i will firstly think the way their are so that not feel like rejected by them.

Now,i realize that impossible for me to alway be different on different people,it hard and not good.

I need help....

No comments:

Post a Comment