Thursday, August 11, 2011



Count down for around 2 and the half week for my resit paper.

I very agree with the statement which say 'after work cannot focus back to study' by-ChooPin XDDD

Yup,for myself, i really can't because i hardly to do everything come once.Now intention now was working but studying for my paper was sub-intention. I barely to take out the note and had a look.Is because i give up or what? i not sure but i can sure is i alway got this weakness, FOCUS.

Focus on everything but not 100%,i alway keep some focus on myself rather then something because i scare to fall.i cant handle failed,and a reason for myself too if i fail for something i not focus 100%.Even the thing is like that,but i will try la,at least i try,i not saying how many focus or afford i put,but i will try because never try never know instead saying focus and afford guarantee success.

No comments:

Post a Comment