Thursday, December 27, 2012

I think my mind got some error. I was actually sign up for Celebrity Fitness for 1 year contract[month playment Rm199]. In fact,i keep telling my friend i don't sign up for any mobile package because expensive[monthly Rm68]. now???!!~ lol.~~

If the money i use for my investment maybe better? XDD but anyway..i had paid and i had sign up,if i want terminate the contact, i consider breach the contract and need give Rm400 as penalty. so i will keep my mood on gym. At least i got some place to go when i boring ,right?

Well..today is my first time gym with a coach beside me teach me and guide me.[i get 3 free session guide by coach]. I feel those guy really strong,because i too weak..firstly we do the chest 1...seriously pain and i got no more energy to push more ~~ OMG!!~ then we do the back,i think this the most easy 1 compare to other.


anyway..i need keep strong to build a better body la .:) the next session will be on Sunday,Hopefully i can do better be muscles boy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment