Sunday, March 13, 2011

Start.End

I had been work for 1 week and 4 day. Quality Control(Qc) was my job,under company Synovate at Menara IGB.
Seriously i not feel stress for this job and thinking about will it be my career? but unfortunately someone ex-Qc tell me some issue that make me feel negative for the job,wonder will affect my thinking?
I was trying to be positive recently,i dun want be emo,sad or any bad thinking,but there alway got such evil will come and disturb you and make u suffer to decided some important decision.
Today is Sunday and i spend my half day on sleep and facebook and some movie and yet touch my resit paper FOA revision,still wonder can i pass it?i just pray and hope i can do it and pass it ASAP.
Earthquake(earth)+Tsunami(water)+ exploding(fire+radiation)3 element of earth chaos Japan badly~Let us pray for them...I really respect them because their high self-discipline,helping each other,no panic when thing happen.This make why Japan be the strong country even their just small and lack of resources country.Show respect~~

Earth give disaster but Japan give us a role lesson

Hope the damage on Japan can reduce as much as possible,for those rich people,if u can or i should say if u willing donate some $$ for them to buy some useful stuff,do help~or help according to your ability~God will bless for your kind~
Monday coming and i hope will be a good day and great positive day for me~~Gambatte~~

No comments:

Post a Comment