Thursday, October 15, 2009

If i cant graduate at the time with my friend....

then i will need to repeat for the fail subject....

mean i need study for maybe 1 more year or 2 more year in order to graduate...

what will i be at that time?
what will happen to me at that time?

alone?
single?
lonely?
new friend?

I never expect i can do a pass for my fail subject for last year (BS,QS,FOA,WPD)

2 of mine fail subjek had already not exist in the new batch ...

which mean i may need one on one to lecturer if i am the only person who fail for the subjek within my batch...
Just hope that i had the brave and motivation for next sem to take the fail subject to pass it and graduate together with my friend...
Just hope for it...

My goal for this sem is try my hard and the best to get all pass which can make me get GPA 2.0 for current sem.
Pray for it....

My second goal is try to earn some money and reduce to use lot of money on entertainment and unrelevant spending cost...I dunwant my family worry about my financial problem.

Life is reality; so i need to be reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment