Monday, August 8, 2011

Show some respect!!!~


Today went for company training at Cititel. I was bit enjoy because no need to work and can relaxing by learn something new...Today our trainer Deon. From my opinion,i feel he still new,that why he not really get my fully attention.Bless him do better next time :P

But he not my main point,my main point is those attend the training but showing a not give damn action. What a shame,did their realize that they are represent our company,did their even ever give a damn care on the trainer..Stupid fellow not give respect all at and not even show participate in the training too..If u so damn fucking good then u can skip the training la..what for u come and show your fucker face.It was not a good manner.I seriously not happy with this but i not saying a word because i don't like make argument with them,either listen or not,up to them..company had offer a opportunity to them to be a better person,if they resist to participate,then better go suck yourself tomorrow rather then come to show your piss off face.

No comments:

Post a Comment